|New version 4.0 of ChessComposer - the app for smartphones|
(15.11.2014) I make this announcement with a big pleasure – here is the new (and the most powerful) version of the chess composing app for Android OS smartphones (and tablets) ChessComposer v4.0!! You can see all new features here, to download a freeware version of the app and to start composing immediately everytime and everywhere directly on your phone!
New features in version 4.0:
- Now two fairy conditions can be used (second list with conditions included)
- Shortcut for solving settings: press circle piece button for ~ 2 seconds
- Solving settings are persistent between problems
- Popeye solution is visible and scrollable under the diagram (entire solution may be visible along with diagram in some big sized screens)
- Shortcut to view piece and square mappings: press triangle piece button for ~ 2 seconds
- New board colour added: green
- Board/Square size change option extended to 40-140 (useful for latest smartphones with giant screens)
- New stipulations added: R#2, R#3
- Solution animation with Dmitri Turevski’s Py2web
- New conditions: Annan Chess, Back to back, Face to face
- More options in the free version
You can see the new updated Manual – CLICK HERE
You can download the FREEWARE version ChessComposer v4.0 from here. Just open the article from your smartphone and CLICK HERE.
Our thanks to:
Thomas Maeder and the whole Popeye team for their excellent program
Ilja Ketris (the creator of Ankona project) for his help
Dmitri Turevski – for his excellent py2web utility which allowed us to include solution animation
Please share with us your opinion about the app. This help us to improve it. You can write comments under this article. I hope ChessComposer will be useful for you as it is very useful to me and almost all my new problems were composed on my phone...
site for chess composition