|Olympic Gold medal for IM Diyan Kostadinov!|
(06.03.2016) I am happy to share the news from today - I won an Olympic Gold Medal! This is my second Olympic medal (silver in 2010) and I am proud that 26 years after the top bulgarian composer IGM Petko Petkov won his Gold Medal in Novi Sad I am the second bulgarian with such a title.
- Consecutive play by two white batteries in all variations
- Transformations of black battery after under-promotions
- Zabunov theme (white battery play and creation of new white batteries after ambush move)
- Thematic tries with all black defences from the solution as refutations
- Change of white continuations with Ropke theme (two black defences by promotion of the same piece on the same square are followed by two different white moves): a/b 2.A/B, a/b 2.C/D
- Zagoruiko 1x3: 1…b 2.B/A/D
- Arnhem: 1…a 2.A, 1…b! / 1…b 2.A, 1…a!
- Excellent key – destroying the initially white R-B battery and closing wQ line
Thematic complex shown for the first time!
site for chess composition