Български (България)English (United Kingdom)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012!

2012Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 to all KoBulChess.com visitors! Here is one specially composed twomover dedicated to all chess composition friends!

=============================================================================== 

2012 mate 2

merry2012

Comments  

+2 #1 seetharaman 2011-12-26 01:33
Neat with no idle white piece !

0 #2 dkostadinov 2011-12-29 12:16
I am happy that I was able to compose this twomover with perfect year "2012" symbols straight on the Christmas Eve! Actually I very like such kind of compositions because they are very warm welcomed by the chess lovers (even that usually they are with not so deep thematic complex, and some constructional compromises).

+2 #3 Carlos A.Grassano 2012-01-06 15:43
From Argentina: Thanks! Best wishes you and all chessfriends Carlos
Comments: "wQ ambushed,she is searching
same space (f4) was used to threaten by wR promoted and additionally obtain(d5)that will permit to change mate,with key movement has gained a new diagonal- line.Beautiful and thematic variety"(CG)

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/youcult/public_html/chessbul/templates/edenrock/s5_tab_show_ER.php on line 5

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/youcult/public_html/chessbul/templates/edenrock/s5_tab_show_ER.php on line 9

P1110623

KOBULCHESS.COM

site for chess composition

General editor:

Diyan Kostadinov

Co-editor:

Seetharaman Kalyan

Recent comments