Български (България)English (United Kingdom)
WCCC Kobe 2012 - Day 1

kobThe most important chess composition event is on the start!

I planning to present for the KoBulChess visitors all interesting news and photos (including my personal experience and stories) with regular day by day updates!

Starting with the information about the 3rd Bulgarian Wine Tourney:

Till to the moment: 19 correct entries are received from the following authors: Vlaicu Crisan, Eric Huber, Manfred Rittirsch, Julia Vysotska, Juraj Lorinc, Mario Parrinello, Emmanuel Manolas, K.Seetharaman, Allan Bell, Dieter Mueller and Kostas Prentos. I thank you all!

The deadline for the participation is 19.09.2012, 09:00h (CET).

The announcement is on the following link:

http://kobulchess.com/en/tournaments/announcements/124-3-wine-tourney-kobe.html

The oficial website of the 55th World Congress of Chess Composition and 36th World Chess Solving Championship is:  http://wccc2012kobe.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1

Here are some photos from the Quick composing tourney:

k1.jpg

Ricardo Vieira - Brazil (the judge of h# section) and Tadashi Wakashima - Japan (organizer)

k2

Menachem Witztum - Israel (in front),  bernd ellighoven - Germany (with the hat), Kjell Widlert - Sweden, Thomas Maeder - Switzerland, Paz Einat - Israel 

k3

James Quah - Singapore (in blue t-shirt) and Michel Caillaud - France

k4

Valery Kopyl - Ukraine (with the dark/light blue shirt in the middle) watching the themes

Comments  

+2 #1 seetharaman 2012-09-16 18:57
Thanks Diyan ! Some faces look familiar but cant recognise unless you can identify them !!

+2 #2 dkostadinov 2012-09-17 00:58
The names are included now

+3 #3 seetharaman 2012-09-17 05:19
Thanks. Nice to recognise the faces of some of the famous names !!

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/youcult/public_html/chessbul/templates/edenrock/s5_tab_show_ER.php on line 5

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/youcult/public_html/chessbul/templates/edenrock/s5_tab_show_ER.php on line 9

P1110623

KOBULCHESS.COM

site for chess composition

General editor:

Diyan Kostadinov

Co-editor:

Seetharaman Kalyan

Recent comments